Friday, September 10, 2004

Honk If You're Committed!

Who Scares You More?"







Now that the mud-slinging gloves are off, and we're coming down to the final stretch of the scariest presidential campaign in many a moon, I thought I would post some pictures of some bumper stickers that I made a couple of months ago...











I made these bumper stickers at some website, but I don't remember where. It really pisses me off, because I would probably have ordered them instead of just screwing around with coming up with some funny slogans. Oh, well. I'm not the type of person that plasters political bumper stickers on my car, anyway.


There was another site where I created these...






I realize my political persuasion is showing, but personally, at this point, I don't care. I truly believe that with a little under 2 months to go before the next election, everyone's mind is already made up.

I hate politics.




Stop Staring At Me!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home